Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Times They Are A-Changin'

Dear New Sweden friends/family/fans,

If you've seen us perform this summer, you've probably noticed that our lineup has changed a bit and it's about to change again in a few weeks. I (Caroline) am leaving New Sweden and Delaware for a major life change at the beginning of August. My new home will be in Austin, Texas while I attend grad school. It's hard to express how much I'm going to miss the band, performing, and the great support that you've given me. 

Before things get too sentimental, mark our Friday, July 27 show at Kelly's Logan House in Wilmington on your calendar. It's going to be my last hurrah with New Sweden and your attendance would mean a lot to me. If you haven't been to the Logan House before or recently, they have done away with the cover charge for the upstairs band area. You really have no excuse to not be there. The Splashing Pearls and the Hold Up will also be performing. 

Finally, please welcome the new band members, Chuck Knott and Laura Beth Jewell. They bring great new sounds to the band. 

Don't forget about July 27!





With much affection,
Caroline